Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV
As we brace ourselves to head back in the sanctuary, in which we are extremely excited to be back in worship service. Most importantly, we should take heed and go ahead and praise Him off expectations. We should be expecting God to heal, perform miracles, and so many other blessings bestowed upon us. But, while we're expecting we should consider putting forth effort. As they say, "nothing in life is free." Having faith and putting our praise and worship to action. Along with totally leaning on God for ALL things and not some. A key factor that plays a major part is acknowledging God for who He is and what He is capable of.
So, "TODAY" let us try our very best to make a commitment to first:
- Recognize our wrongdoings!!! Let us deny and resist with the power of our Lord when temptation and when the world confronts us head on.
- Acknowledge Him!!! That means to pay attention to Him and have a keen ear and keen eye for what He would have us to do.
- Listen to Him!!! If we can just get in tune and get a sound mind, open heart, and humble ourselves before Him.
- Adhere to Him!!! Let us get on His heels and truly believe in the commandments and follow them in their entirety.
- Accept!!! Let us accept our iniquities for what it is and not be too ashamed or embarrassed coming before God and asking for forgiveness.
Scripture tells us that ."The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases."
As we prepare ourselves for coming back into the sanctuary, let us ponder on Lamentations 3:22-23 and be assured of God's lovingkindness and the immutability characteristics that He exposes for us daily.